Saturday 13 December 2014

Assignment 3: Monogram (Lecture)

A new week, a new assignment. For this assignment, we were required to design a logo out of our initials. It also have to be in our own style and think of only a word that best describes it. We all sat together and discussed with one another, including Ms Lisa, and talk about what our style is. When Ms Lisa asked about my style, I did not know what to reply as I myself was not sure about it. She also said it is usually like this, the person itself would not know what their style is until someone tell them about it then they will realise and understand their style in art. I showed Ms Lisa the types of designs that I found interesting from the book that I used as reference and she said it is very 'me'. That was how 'elegant' became my style and I am grateful that she has pointed that out to me.

This is a picture of the design that I used as a reference for my monogram design:

No comments:

Post a Comment