Wednesday 25 June 2014

Assignment 3: Paper Cut Out (Presentation)

Finally, the day has come to show our paper cut out to our lecturer, Ms Lisa. We were told to put up our work on the glass walls of our classroom to make it seem like a gallery. After putting up each of our work, it really does looked like a gallery, a mini gallery and it was really awesome.

These are the paper cut outs that I did for my theme, Carnival:



This was how it looked when I put it up on the glass walls of our classroom.


All the handwork that I have put into this assignment has paid off because the lecturer said that my work was great. It was really neat and tidy and though the lines were really thin for the ferris wheel, it was still sharply cut. I was really satisfied and happy when I heard what she has to say about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment