Wednesday 25 June 2014

Assignment 2: Composition (Presentation)

Everyone had their turn to present their work in front of the class as well as using the projector to show the video that we made to the class. After thinking for a very long time, I finally had an idea of what to do with this assignment and I decided to make a story out of the theme that the lecturer chose for me. There's a lesson in this video, which is to not bully or ignore those who are different. Sometimes, different is a good thing as it is something unique and not something that you may see or experience everyday. 'You are not different, you are just unique in your own way', I really like this sentence hence you will see it in the video as I thought it was suitable for the story. Ms Lisa said that it was good and the composition was greatly done.

This is the video that I made for this assignment, enjoy !



No comments:

Post a Comment