Wednesday 12 March 2014

PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN - ART MOVEMENT (RESEARCH)

27th February 2014

Ms Lisa wants us to do some research on art movement. She also wants us to choose one art movement that best suits ourselves and take notes about it and try to understand the chosen art movement as much as possible. After researching about various art movements, I have chosen Typography. I chose Typography because I enjoy playing around with fonts and sizes.

I drew this while having lunch at JC's Pancake and I stuck this on the mirror with everyone else's sticky notes. This are songs which are sung by EXO, a South Korean idol group. Unfortunately, it was gone a few days later when I went back to have my lunch there again. Luckily I took a few photos of it after I drew it !


This is a portrait of Bruno Mars.


This is a portrait of Justin Timberlake. I used these two as my reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment