Wednesday 12 March 2014

PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN - ART MOVEMENT (ART WORK)

6th March 2014

We were suppose to present our self portrait that we created according to the art movement that we chose. But the whole course went for an educational trip to Terengganu to learn the traditional way of batik making. Despite that, we still had to post up our process while doing our self portrait.


I took this photo when I just started my self portrait.


This is the result of the previous self portrait from the previous photo. The colour I used is according to the its natural colour. For example, my hair is black so I used black marker to draw the hair of my self portrait.


This is another self portrait but with different colour. Ms Lisa wanted me to another self portrait with my favourite colour which is turquoise, black and silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment